Dianne Abbot merged threads

ditchman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So she is ill..........they must think that we were born yesterday, or is incompetence now an occupational medical condition.

If it was, then (about) 640 out of the 650 would be off sick?

"Call me Dave" would have been off long term?

Edited by Eyefor

Cannot but help but think of her on the TV every time I have the misfortune of catching her overinflated-fish-like-fat-lipped-pouty visage on there, spouting forth with "I love you Ro-land..."

(One for the older PW-massive)

She may be a success in the small gene pool that is the Liebour Partie, but she comes across as some-one way out of her depth - getting by with forced over-politeness & over-enunciation of her words. I think BrilloPad only has her on his show to make up the numbers or for a guaranteed ribbing.

Hope she counts her pills out properly.

aye - lets hope so - though from rumours doing the rounds the present tablets she's on taste terrible & she's having a problem swallowing them....allegedly she's told the GP that if she's prescribed them again he knows where he can stick his suppositories

wheres eddie izzard?

dont know ...corbyn has Alan partridge by his side now.. :hmm:

Sorry ditchman , I did not see your thread when I posted.

PiL

dont apologise my original thread post title was a "bit obscure".....(like me) :lol::good:

You wouldnt want that working out your wages now would you or for that matter any where near your wallet .She needs to get up at school time and let "the count" off Sesame street give her a few lessons :oops:

Edited by clakk

I'm actually inclined to be generous here.

For all her faults, she has shown great loyalty and support to the Byn-man (who, let's not forget, holds huge support from Labour Party members), at a time when most "Labour" MPs have been working to undermine him.

Irrespective of any personal relationship, she was promoted beyond her abilities because the pool of loyal Labour MPs is so small.

Every one of her fluff-ups has been seized upon and she has been hounded and pressurised at every turn. It is no surprise that she has become unwell, doubtless due to the stress of the position she has found herself in.

I hope that she gets well soon and is given a more manageable brief. I cannot stand her, but she has undeniable passion for certain policies, and that, in any politician, is a good thing.

LS

This is pretty much the way that i see it, the woman is a conplete loon, but , she seems to have a genuine belief in the things that she fights for.

Not many of us could cope with the public disemboweling that she gets every day.

I'm actually inclined to be generous here.

For all her faults, she has shown great loyalty and support to the Byn-man (who, let's not forget, holds huge support from Labour Party members), at a time when most "Labour" MPs have been working to undermine him.

Irrespective of any personal relationship, she was promoted beyond her abilities because the pool of loyal Labour MPs is so small.

Every one of her fluff-ups has been seized upon and she has been hounded and pressurised at every turn. It is no surprise that she has become unwell, doubtless due to the stress of the position she has found herself in.

I hope that she gets well soon and is given a more manageable brief. I cannot stand her, but she has undeniable passion for certain policies, and that, in any politician, is a good thing.

LS

This is pretty much the way that i see it, the woman is a conplete loon, but , she seems to have a genuine belief in the things that she fights for.

Not many of us could cope with the public disemboweling that she gets every day.

She certainly appears to believe in what she stands for, but very little of that is true labour party politics and she has just enough commitment to be a Parish Councillor!

I think she's Keith Vaz in drag. :)

In essence she is just that, certainly very much out of the same mould. A self promoting career politician who has a history of jumping on popular bandwagons. But Keith Vaz was much more articulate.

He's still around and still an MP you know

Edited by Vince Green

He thinks on his feet a lot quicker than Abbott. She just cannot digest the simplest question and come out with a proper answer.

I can laugh at her truly dreadful performances and have done. Just why did Corbyn leave her in the firing line for so long. Duty of care? He can't look after his own, let alone a country.

Apparently she's had a mental health breakdown and is in a mental hospital?

I haven't confirmed this someone's just told me so take with a pinch of salt.

I have said if she's gone in 90% chance she's admitted herself and it's all a play 🙄