Moment the police shoot the terrorists

Munzy

Heard some speculation about who actually shot the terrorists in London at the weekend. This new video shows the police arriving but I don't know uniforms well enough to confirm whether it is armed response.

I did spot that the driver forgot to put the handbrake on though!

It was all a bit scrappy but to arrive on scene with people all over the place and identify and take down the terrorists in a matter of seconds is amazing.

Well done whoever they were.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=405_1496930690

Edited by Munzy

For the life of me I don't know what they could critcize from that footage.

+1 That footage shows the training does work, and any criticism levelled at armed response over the incident would be groundless.

Milliseconds to assess and target, multiple angles, and some very determined perps.

Put yourself in the position, damn fine work!

+1 That footage shows the training does work, and any criticism levelled at armed response over the incident would be groundless.

Milliseconds to assess and target, multiple angles, and some very determined perps.

Put yourself in the position, damn fine work!

+1,000,000

No messing about, I imagine being spoken to on route given information.

Thing I don't understand the fella they run doesn't seem to react, someone runs at you fight or flight.

Top job police

And brave people throwing chairs to distract them

Edited by Mice!

That is close quarter fighting! One of the coppers (right hand side) seems to be bowled over by one of the terrorists. Well done to all concerned.

Luckily my friend who was stabbed that night is out of danger. He is out of the induced coma and talking. Hoping to get to see him next week.

The problem is the cops that did the shooting will now be suspended for months while the hole thing is investigated to hell I say just give them a bonus and get up back to work we need people like that to protect us from this ****.

All shootings involving the police need to be investigated, there are rules and procurers and they have to be followed. As far as i am aware they are not automatically suspended.

Edited by ordnance

The problem is the cops that did the shooting will now be suspended for months while the hole thing is investigated to hell I say just give them a bonus and get up back to work we need people like that to protect us from this ****.

Apparently it is normal procedure, unlike being suspended for miss conduct. Totally different things. They should get a bonus.

not read all this thread, but how on earth would you work out who was who, seemed to be a fair few people buzzing around, but at the end of the day the threat was delt with,a good job well done, its what they train for, it cant all be as easy as a quick double tap job, i cant even begin to imagine what was going through there heads pulling up at that scene.

:good::good:

That is close quarter fighting! One of the coppers (right hand side) seems to be bowled over by one of the terrorists. Well done to all concerned.

Luckily my friend who was stabbed that night is out of danger. He is out of the induced coma and talking. Hoping to get to see him next week.

if you watch again it looks the police car they got out of and left the hand brake off actually knocks him over that's what it looks like anyway, but great job from them took them out quickly and efficiently, bit unlucky for the guy they ran over to attack 5 seconds earlier and they wouldn't of got at him