Opinions on Enforcer decoys

Andra

I have some seem to work well but i took 1 in to Homebase and got them to do a colour scan on it then painted my old ones the same :)

Great idea. Are you willing to share please with PW members the Homebase colour codes and paint type? Thanks.

Glad I asked there are some creative folks on here! I think I'll try some the bags are out of stock so will wait till they come in.

ttab what about the light blue did you get paint for that?

I previously painted my decoys with a mix of homebase matt exterior paint tester pots, they come in light blue which I darkened with some black until happy with shade then mixed white and black for the grey and they do a rusty colour for the chest. Problem was having enough mixed to do everything as when remixing it is hard to get 100 the same - a real pain in the butt.

Edited by Andra

I bought 20 of these decoys last year,Think I paid about £140.00. first impressions, very happy. Been lugged about now to various locations, all in a big garden bag, was out corvid decoying yesterday and decided to put a pattern of these out to the left as there was the odd pigeon about, as it was dull they looked very good and pulled in most of the few pigeon that passed by, no mechanicals, just these. (bagged 7) bonus.

On sunny days they do have a slight sheen to them and am a bit uncertain if they are as effective in the sun as on a dull day, so replace with real birds as shot.

Detailing is very good though.

Edited by ronny

ok lads had to put this on went on the enforcer pigeon decoy website on face book this morning and put some pictures on of there decoys shinning in direct sun light the picture was taken in my back garden and now they have blocked me off there site so what do you make of that

• 1 month later...

ok lads had to put this on went on the enforcer pigeon decoy website on face book this morning and put some pictures on of there decoys shinning in direct sun light the picture was taken in my back garden and now they have blocked me off there site so what do you make of that

Truth hurts ?lol.

Edited by matone

Can’t take constructive criticism, if there decoys shine in sun light they simply are not worth the money they are claiming, I had heard about these decoys through the grapevine, some good some bad, I looked into them but for me the money they are asking is nothing short of a con. Save your money and paint your own, these must have cons pop up from time to time don’t be sucked in by these overpriced but cheap products, we all know that pigeons in the south and across the country are on the decline, and shooters are constantly ready to try anything that might give them the edge, and so are these con merchants ready to take your money with one bull**** product after another, it stands to reason that if ten people buy, one must have some sort of result, but that result can also be applied to a piece of wood painted in the same colours, so think really carefully before you part with your hard earned cash on something you probably already have, all bar the paint.

your spot on pal I've been painting my old decoys up the same as Chris green does I compared one of Chris greens decoys against one of the enforcers I have and asked the wife what she thought of the two and the first thing she said was that one has a shine to it I've seen all of the clips on YouTube and most are on dull cloudy days

Can’t take constructive criticism, if there decoys shine in sun light they simply are not worth the money they are claiming, I had heard about these decoys through the grapevine, some good some bad, I looked into them but for me the money they are asking is nothing short of a con. Save your money and paint your own, these must have cons pop up from time to time don’t be sucked in by these overpriced but cheap products, we all know that pigeons in the south and across the country are on the decline, and shooters are constantly ready to try anything that might give them the edge, and so are these con merchants ready to take your money with one ******** product after another, it stands to reason that if ten people buy, one must have some sort of result, but that result can also be applied to a piece of wood painted in the same colours, so think really carefully before you part with your hard earned cash on something you probably already have, all bar the paint.

Do we?