Gamebore Buffalo 32G BB

I've only ever seen them in 36g or 42g, I didn't know they did 32g.

Just looked on Just Cartridges site and the only 32g Buffalo they list is in SG! Even worse.

I have a couple of boxes of 36g BB I bought years ago but have never used any. I got them for foxes but no need really and they are never in my bag when the chance came up!

Edited by ChrisPCarter

I've only ever seen them in 36g or 42g, I didn't know they did 32g.

Just looked on Just Cartridges site and the only 32g Buffalo they list is in SG! Even worse.

I have a couple of boxes of 36g BB I bought years ago but have never used any. I got them for foxes but no need really and they are never in my bag when the chance came up!

Same here Chris,I used a few years ago, still got the rest. If I want anything bigger than 3's I go for 50grams plus for a better pattern. I don't get through too many of those either, of course. Last fox I shot was with 28gram #6's, that's what was in the gun.

When we had issues with dogs getting into and attacking the ewes and lambs on a regular basis, some eley alphamax sorted them out. 3 dogs of theirs later and the owners finally took control of the problem. Those were SSGs (15 shot per ounce), but I'm sure BBs (@ 70 shot per ounce) would have been better.

When we had issues with dogs getting into and attacking the ewes and lambs on a regular basis, some eley alphamax sorted them out. 3 dogs of theirs later and the owners finally took control of the problem. Those were SSGs (15 shot per ounce), but I'm sure BBs (@ 70 shot per ounce) would have been better.

There is no doubt that BBs will knock stuff dead, but a load needs to have a sufficient number of pellets to retain a useable pattern at range. 32 grams off BB is not that load.

• 3 weeks later...

Wingman you may find they pattern well through your cilinder mossy ,many years ago I needed to finish a goose off that was out on the water and used 1.1/6 oz bb.cart through my mossy slugster and the pattern was about 20inches at 50 plus yrds !