Croots

.20 Hunter

I've had a look at the Ogdens I don't know anything about them.

Full leather I don't need it to be honest. I was looking at spending around 150 on a case, but for not much more I can get a custom thing made up. So it's a thing of is it worth spending the extra £75.

I'm very happy with my Croots game bag so that why I'm thinking of a gun case in Canvas. Wanting people's thoughts on there products, The man above seems very happy, as do others. Thinking about a side pocket on the outside if they would do it.

Have any of the above got one with a zip pocket, on the outside ?

I have always been a fan of Brady. I have one the gun slips in the link below. It's my second one in 28 years.

https://www.smithscountrypursuits.co.uk/acatalog/Brady-606-canvas-gun-slip.html#SID=57

I've had a look at the Ogdens I don't know anything about them.
Full leather I don't need it to be honest. I was looking at spending around 150 on a case, but for not much more I can get a custom thing made up. So it's a thing of is it worth spending the extra £75.
I'm very happy with my Croots game bag so that why I'm thinking of a gun case in Canvas. Wanting people's thoughts on there products, The man above seems very happy, as do others. Thinking about a side pocket on the outside if they would do it.
Have any of the above got one with a zip pocket, on the outside ?

Edited by Penelope

I have a croots bag for my .222. I've had it a couple of years traditional look and has been hard wearing I would buy another I think they are worth the money. I also have a Brady canvas semi auto slip ,now over 35 years old ,I use it for my model 12 skeet gun and it has worn well Don't know how good Brady is now but am very pleased with mine plus I can roll it up into my game bag when not in use