syndicate shoot insurance

Shoot insurance. what sort of costs are we all paying and who with.

Basically, one area of land the the shoot go on is owned by someone else and the owners are asking that everyone is insured. basically covering their public liability insurance we guess,

The shoot is a 7 gun syndicate plus the captain gets a plus one each time. only 10 days total and a beaters day.

The 7 guns are all insured. the shoot captain uses his employee insurance for the beaters when their on his land but the problem is when on this other little patch that gets pushed though the beaters are not covered.

all the beaters that carry guns are insured under their own insurance. no insurance then they cant shoot as it stands.

the plus one is also a problem as its normally an old boy farmer who shoots jut that one day a year so doesnt have insurance.

How much is insurance<they have looked into it with BASC and £750 was mentioned. this is a 20 bird day, 10 times a season shoot. shoestring budget i guess.

They checked last week and was given a shocking price what what they told me. So they have no interest in basc but thanks anyway.

I said I would ask about other companies like ngo, sacs, farmers union and such so would be good to hear from people using the other companies.

i have just set up my syndicates Policy with Basc cost was £70 a gun which covers them for their personal insurance too.

this also covers any guests on the shoot along as you record their personal details before the day.

try contacting their membership department and ask to speak to Joy Garrett

i have just set up my syndicates Policy with Basc cost was £70 a gun which covers them for their personal insurance too.

this also covers any guests on the shoot along as you record their personal details before the day.

try contacting their membership department and ask to speak to Joy Garrett

Does this cover beaters and pickers ups, or is that more insurance again

That's not bad that!

plus, if a guest turns up, you just need to text, email, phone or fax thier name to SACS, before a shot is fired, and they will also be covered. Its £30 as they are all over 65. you need 6 people to be a group. not a bad price at all. i have been with sacs for years so i dont know why i didnt phone them earlier.