Bullied teen takes shotgun and ammo to school... in uk!

defender

I feel for this boy bullying is not nice , when I was at secondary school a boy was beening bulliedin our class it got so bad the girls started on him as well , I got fed up with this stood my ground whith him one day ,the chief bully got a bloody nose he wasn't expecting this one of the other bully came to me hit me but I got the better of him the others left they left him alone after that , the boy was a loner tried to make a friend but he dident want to know but they left him alone after that , it has not changed this was 19 68

Luckily he wasn't shot. And how on earth, did he find the key for the cabinet. I don't get all this cry for help sketch. Oh, yes I'll just take a shotgun to school, and biff these bullies.

I don't either, but bullying can drive people to suicide, a cry for help no matter what it is better than a child killing themself.

I've recently been through a dreadful experience with my 14 year old daughter, serious stuff, sexual touching which on report was endemic in the school, classed as 'normal' or you're 'frigid'.

The bullying started when my daughter basically didn't accept it, and she was absolutely mauled by other girls on social media, called black and blue all day by people she doesn't even know at school, it's taken years off me.

The school appeared to be reacting, until I was told it may be be better for her not to go to school for a few days, the school have no control.

I'm not starting something, but it's salient, the 'touchers' ALL Asian, my daughter has from the investigation been in detention for face striking two boys who reported her for violence, nothing was done to the touchers.

It ended up stalemate with me and the school, so I reported the school to the police.

At the minute, my daughter schooling is in tatters, she is too, and god bless the little pumpkins, are still at school doing whatever they want.

So we've home schooled her until we find a new school.

I don't either, but bullying can drive people to suicide, a cry for help no matter what it is better than a child killing themself.

I've recently been through a dreadful experience with my 14 year old daughter, serious stuff, sexual touching which on report was endemic in the school, classed as 'normal' or you're 'frigid'.

The bullying started when my daughter basically didn't accept it, and she was absolutely mauled by other girls on social media, called black and blue all day by people she doesn't even know at school, it's taken years off me.

The school appeared to be reacting, until I was told it may be be better for her not to go to school for a few days, the school have no control.

I'm not starting something, but it's salient, the 'touchers' ALL Asian, my daughter has from the investigation been in detention for face striking two boys who reported her for violence, nothing was done to the touchers.

It ended up stalemate with me and the school, so I reported the school to the police.

At the minute, my daughter schooling is in tatters, she is too, and god bless the little pumpkins, are still at school doing whatever they want.

Sad story mate- I have 2 teenage daughters myself.

Hope everything works out ok for you all, especially for your daughter.

MM

That's terrible. As a parent I can understand how much that must hurt.

Thankfully neither of my two kids ever experienced bullying that I know of, and i was more than a little relieved to learn that it wasn't tolerated, as my grammar school days ( at the same school ) were horrendous personally, even after I started to fight back and discovered I was quite good at it.

My OH's brother in law has recently become headmaster of a school in or around Leeds. It is an ethnic nightmare consisting of various cliques or groups who are vastly intolerant of other groups. The bullying that goes on is almost beyond control according to him.

The muslim boys stick their fingers in their ears whenever christian beliefs are discussed as part of religious instruction, for the sole purpose of annoying the romany group.

The muslim boys are making demands ( encouraged by their parents ) for a prayer room to which he wont agree, but said he will consider a room for 'reflection'. The muslim group said this was ok as long as girls weren't allowed to use it.

It must be a very stressful situation to be in both as a pupil and a teacher.

I don't know any school that actually deals with any bullying, it's always swept under the carpet and the people the get treated the worse are the victims who often move schools or take the time off.

And how correct are you Sir. My daughter has a gifted and talented record, she's been forced out, a 1000 pupil school, and she has to leave.

She's going to a better place.

Sad story mate- I have 2 teenage daughters myself.

Hope everything works out ok for you all, especially for your daughter.

MM

Thanks Matt, it's been tearful at times.

So sorry to hear, it's heartbreaking, we've had some experiece but nothing like you are going through, daughter was in primary school and a couple of boys singled her out. She was 8, just name calling and trying to isolate her. Schools don't seem to want to do anything.

That's terrible. As a parent I can understand how much that must hurt.

Thankfully neither of my two kids ever experienced bullying that I know of, and i was more than a little relieved to learn that it wasn't tolerated, as my grammar school days ( at the same school ) were horrendous personally, even after I started to fight back and discovered I was quite good at it.

My OH's brother in law has recently become headmaster of a school in or around Leeds. It is an ethnic nightmare consisting of various cliques or groups who are vastly intolerant of other groups. The bullying that goes on is almost beyond control according to him.

The muslim boys stick their fingers in their ears whenever christian beliefs are discussed as part of religious instruction, for the sole purpose of annoying the romany group.

The muslim boys are making demands ( encouraged by their parents ) for a prayer room to which he wont agree, but said he will consider a room for 'reflection'. The muslim group said this was ok as long as girls weren't allowed to use it.

It must be a very stressful situation to be in both as a pupil and a teacher.

Somewhere in Harehills by any chance Scully?

So sorry to hear, it's heartbreaking, we've had some experiece but nothing like you are going through, daughter was in primary school and a couple of boys singled her out. She was 8, just name calling and trying to isolate her. Schools don't seem to want to do anything.

Somewhere in Harehills by any chance Scully?

I would hazard a guess at South Leeds Academy, it also has a police officer on the grounds at all times, very sad that thing such as this are needed

A truely terrible situation, sounds like you're daughter has a good head on her. Kids can be cruel with trolling and facetube taunts, my little girl is 4 and it really does being a tear to my eye what you're young lass has been through, also well done to you for keeping calm in the situation.

And how correct are you Sir. My daughter has a gifted and talented record, she's been forced out, a 1000 pupil school, and she has to leave.

She's going to a better place.

Thanks Matt, it's been tearful at times.

Please tell your girl from me that she is a mighty girl, and strong women like her are very, very valuable in this world. It truly isn't her, it's them, and great respect to her for standing up for herself and what is right.

So sad to read about all this bullying, my daughter is nearly 4 so Im hoping things will have changed by the time she hits high school. I intend to do everything I can do to get her to study a martial art as soon as I think she is ready. Has anyone considered a covert camera from the bay of fleas as a method of recording the bullying? It would provide some leverage to try and get the school or authorities to act?

School would probably say it infringed the bully's human rights being filmed.

So sad to read about all this bullying, my daughter is nearly 4 so Im hoping things will have changed by the time she hits high school. I intend to do everything I can do to get her to study a martial art as soon as I think she is ready. Has anyone considered a covert camera from the bay of fleas as a method of recording the bullying? It would provide some leverage to try and get the school or authorities to act?