Buying birds

Well I think I have just had one of the shortest and most blunt responses I've ever had.

Been a bit hectic recently, and just came to trying to order a small number of ex layers.

The response I got was two lines. We are sold out... Order earlier next time.

End of email. No kind of maybe try here, or have you spokon With this company etc. Used these guys last year so thought id return to them. Wasnt expecting such a blunt response.

I don`t know where in the world you are but Bettws Hall have been great for us, we used them 2 years ago and couldn`t release birds last season due to building on the land but we have ordered from them again and they are coming next week ! Worth a punt if your within the catchment area !

I wouldnt be a returning customer for these you contacted though.

:good:

I don`t know where in the world you are but Bettws Hall have been great for us, we used them 2 years ago and couldn`t release birds last season due to building on the land but we have ordered from them again and they are coming next week ! Worth a punt if your within the catchment area !

I wouldnt be a returning customer for these you contacted though.

:good:

Did see them online search. But just got off the phone to a chap about 20 minutes from me, £1.50 per bird!!! Anyone in somerset area needing any extra ex layers let me know and I can pass on details. They have close to 10thousand at the moment.