eon / smart meter

Davyo

Got email off them stating my meter is old and that I HAVE to have a new one but it HAS to be a smart meter.Mmmm can they do that? is there not an issue with smart meters where as you can't change supplier or change tariff?

Plus they say I have to be in for at least 2hrs while they fit it.Well being bullied into a smart meter is one thing but hanging about for some Muppet to turn up Mmmm.The young lad on web chat clearly didn't get the sarcism when I said I'm on Macky alert mate 'the Mackerel are due in'and hung up on me.

Got email off them stating my meter is old and that I HAVE to have a new one but it HAS to be a smart meter.Mmmm can they do that?

Smart Meters are not compulsory so EON are trying it on. If you get any hassle change supplier.

Vic.

hello, you paying to see how much energy you use and cost was a smart idea but by who ? :hmm: i had a young man call and asked i wanted one installed :lol: SSE wanted me to have paperless bills (internet) and charged £1something per month extra on the bill, 1 phone call (free) and money refunded, makes you think what will be next ???

Edited by oldypigeonpopper