AYA No 4 Boxlock Ejector 26" 12 gauge

I would try it on another site, I can't see some of the comments on here helping for a sale.

i think it was the sellers comments which didn't help with the sale,especially the bit where seller stated "no longer for sale" because it was worth a lot more than the asking price :hmm:

some times when iv advertised a gun and its sold very quickly and had a few people wanting it i found myself is it just lucky its been popular or have i advertised it to cheap, but at the end of the day you do your home work and work out what your happy with, not change your mind half way through, but your entitled to do as you please :good::good:

hello, i thought the sale of S/S were making a small come back ? look at the price of new AYAs,? or high end spanish gun maker, back in the 1970/80s every one i knew had a S/S from the popular 25s to holland and holland, and we all shot well enough, well they did :rolleyes: i can remember when the O/Us started to be imported and a friend bought an A1 browning i think, lots were getting better scores clay shooting with O/Us but the traditionial game shooting it was still S/S, now RFDs do not want them or even P/X and there are lots going well below the average O/U prices, i bought the victor for nolstalgia reasons if thats the word, but not one offer on free ads as i get on much better with the 525, how times have changed

There is a bum for every seat as they say ,alot is down to luck

My local gun shop has loads of aya non ejectors in the back which he cant sell ,he said to me the other week if someone offered £75 for one he would sell it and he sometimes just sends them away to be melted down which i thought was a great shame

So just because i slipped up and didnt realise £300 was a low price should i then be forced to leave it for sale, some people really have nothing else better to do than troll for sale forums, im really not bothered, i will keep it, just trying the thin my cabinet down,

But i will say its no longer for sale if it makes you all happy?

So just because i slipped up and didnt realise £300 was a low price should i then be forced to leave it for sale, some people really have nothing else better to do than troll for sale forums, im really not bothered, i will keep it, just trying the thin my cabinet down,

But i will say its no longer for sale if it makes you all happy?

Its your for sale thread, you can do what you like.

However, if you dont want to sell it at £300 anymore you probably should have withdrawn advert.

Its up to you if you want to re advertise it at a higher price,some might say its not worth it(its not) but that's entirely up to you.

No need to unnecessarily ruffle feathers though.