.223 moderator

Rst1990

Cheers for that....I may be wrong but it seems to me the tube and sleeve are the same as the P8, and it is simply additional baffles at the front which add to the overall front protrusion.

It may well be turning this into a P8 (should you ever want to) is simply a matter of removing a baffle stack.

A COMPACT does require new tube and sleeve as the baffles remain the same as the P8, but the overall length reduces!

:good:

Cheers for that....I may be wrong but it seems to me the tube and sleeve are the same as the P8, and it is simply additional baffles at the front which add to the overall front protrusion.

I'm pretty shore the tube and sleeve are the same, aswell as the bridge as they both bear the same bore size of 50mm

It may well be turning this into a P8 (should you ever want to) is simply a matter of removing a baffle stack.

The baffles are not separate it's the same as the p8 so to convert a p8 to a p12 or vice versa you would need a new baffle stack and outer sleeve as one is longer than the other.

A COMPACT does require new tube and sleeve as the baffles remain the same as the P8, but the overall length reduces!

The compact, steyr, standard and plus 1 all require new tube and sleeve, I'm not shore if you can purchase them separately? The baffles do remain the same your just reduces the size for the expansion for the gases, plus side it's nice and compact downside it won't moderate as well as it could.

I do like the idea that you can change the parts and make the moderators suite what your personally after

:good: