Fishing brolly

Ive ordered the decathlon one, looks good online, complete with long extendable pole and two attached tie down lines.

Only gripe is..... I ordered and paid for it a week ago ☹ my account info says its still being dispatched, being my first order from decathlon im not overly impressed tbh.

Ive ordered the decathlon one, looks good online, complete with long extendable pole and two attached tie down lines.

Only gripe is..... I ordered and paid for it a week ago ☹ my account info says its still being dispatched, being my first order from decathlon im not overly impressed tbh.

hello, i have an account but having problems online i just phone oxford store and they order,

hello, i have an account but having problems online i just phone oxford store and they order,

I had to do order on laptop- like you I had problems online but was using my phone. I dont think phoning store will speed things up to be honest.

If they dont have it in store you still got to wait for delivery...... I thought "when it finally arrives I bet it starts raining" then I thought "win win its a brolley" haha

I just couldn't find one anywhere else, shame as Amazon would have had it here in time to save me from getting fried by the sun on Saturday.

I had to do order on laptop- like you I had problems online but was using my phone. I dont think phoning store will speed things up to be honest.

If they dont have it in store you still got to wait for delivery...... I thought "when it finally arrives I bet it starts raining" then I thought "win win its a brolley" haha

I just couldn't find one anywhere else, shame as Amazon would have had it here in time to save me from getting fried by the sun on Saturday.

hello, yes i have not been to farm due to the very hot days, i bought the hide poles ordered on phone friday in store tuesday, sort of know me in local store now as the shooting man :good:

Buy a cheap brolley and invest in an extended pole to get it high enough.

most anglers sit under theirs and it would be too low.

Think ours came from Argos at about £16 for the brolley and unfortunately I have no idea where I got the pole from.

:shaun:

This was" Tightchokes" offering on the double thread but I can't merge as on phone

Buy a cheap brolley and invest in an extended pole to get it high enough.

most anglers sit under theirs and it would be too low.

Think ours came from Argos at about £16 for the brolley and unfortunately I have no idea where I got the pole from.

:shaun:

This was" Tightchokes" offering on the double thread but I can't merge as on phone

The one I ordered has an extendable pole Shaun, its marketed as a hunting/stalking umbrella so hopefully it'll be just what im after.

• 2 weeks later...

My camo brolley arrived from Amazon Friday, shot yesterday- was overcast first thing but sun came out about 11am. Blinding bit of kit, took some setting up- typically pigeons happily decoying while I was messing around with bungies getting it secured to the hide pole and hegde behind me, brilliant bit of concealment and nice rest bite from the sun. Is actually quite light so its now a permanent fixture in my kit bag.

Do you have a link for the decathlon brolly you bought as I've googled and can't find it thanks

Decathlon didn't have any in the uk apparently - dont get me started on that saga. 3 weeks of lie after lie- I wpuld honestly avoid decathlon.

I ended up with this one from Amazon...

45" Camo Fishing Umbrella https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00JWOF79O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_FcuwzbP2M1Z3H

• 1 month later...