Airarms TX200

ShootingEgg

A mate of mine has one, he asked me to take a look, as the pellets felt tight going onto the barrel, I blamed the bisley pest control pellets straight away as i find any gun these tend to be a tight fit. tried other pellets and all okay

The other issue is the underleaver is loose when cocked, it wont stay parallel with the barrel. Anyone here know how to sort this issue?

With the greatest of respect there are very few malfunctions that could cause this and I would imagine the offending fault would be quite obvious, with the barrel being fixed and there being no way to alter the length of the cocking lever then the fault must lie in the moderator/barrel catch assembly or whatever AA call the lump at the end of the barrel - not sure how this is attached but is there any chance he has been tinkering with the gun?

Just put a photo up but it did not show properly.

So basically it looks like the barrel has moved forward away from the action. Have taken the stock off but cannot see how to get the barrel back in place. My photo bucket wont upload photos properly via my phone.

Edited by ShootingEgg

• 1 month later...

I am not going to slacken . But there is a small screw under the cocking bar which could be holding the moderator on . As the lock is connected to it moving the moderator back would solve problem

The outer sleeve had moved forward, potentially due to pellets not loading correctly and it not cocking fully, my mate gently persuaded it back onto the barrel, now all okay.