Now these do look good.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something doesn't seem quite right here!! Anybody got these and where am I going wrong ? They seem straight forward enough, but every way I put them together they still end up sideways or upside down. And on the advert they guarantee they won't ?

post-78453-0-67214700-1498582752_thumb.jpg

Edited by Delwint

hello, i just looked on their web site , how do the poles fit into the tube thingy ? i see they are made of fibre glass ? from looking at the video the decoys seem to keep hold, have a look on robert griffins video, sports and sporting .co.uk has a different type of cradle with a thumb screw.

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Do you mean the one that goes into the ground or the decoy?

hello, i was thinking of the decoy,

hello, i just looked on their web site , how do the poles fit into the tube thingy ? i see they are made of fibre glass ? from looking at the video the decoys seem to keep hold, have a look on robert griffins video, sports and sporting .co.uk has a different type of cradle with a thumb screw.

hello, those others i mentioned look like the jack pike set

Hi OP. The pole that goes into the decoy has a press stud which does fasten it securely. I've just gone back in the garage to have another look to see if I can fathom it out, and I think I have it figured!! The male end of the pole with the press stud, is aligned incorrectly. And that goes for both sets. So I'm not very impressed to be honest

Hi OP. The pole that goes into the decoy has a press stud which does fasten it securely. I've just gone back in the garage to have another look to see if I can fathom it out, and I think I have it figured!! The male end of the pole with the press stud, is aligned incorrectly. And that goes for both sets. So I'm not very impressed to be honest

hello, Delwint, is there any way you can solve this ? if not i would be getting on to the seller and maybe they can send 2 new male ends that a correctly aligned, i see you can send an message via the web site if it was D J DECOYS 01942 518452

Penelope, I can only agree with you, even though Gwyn is on holiday I've sent him some pictures and he said there was a problem with the manufacturing. Full new set is in the post!! So credit where credit is due on customer service

That I do not know, the young girl in the office spoke to me and asked me to send her my details, so they could put a new pair in the post today. I asked did Gwyn think they were faulty and she said yes there was a manufacturing problem. When I receive the new ones I'll post a comparison picture

Edited by Delwint

Mine have arrived today, so I'll see if they are from the same batch when I get home.

Of course, it's Gwyn not Glynn.

Penelope, I can only agree with you, even though Gwyn is on holiday I've sent him some pictures and he said there was a problem with the manufacturing. Full new set is in the post!! So credit where credit is due on customer service