Man or woman

washerboy

I very briefly dated a woman, who one day introduced me to her 17 year old son.

Noticing her refer to her daughter on social media, I asked her if she had another child.

No ,just the one she said , she explained that her son was actually her daughter, and had changed 'his ' name ,and was undergoing hormone treatment ,before having surgery when he was 18, breasts removed ect.

The reason behind it all was bullying,and the resultant depression, but various doctors had signed it all off, and the gender reasignment process was under way.

I found it all a bit bizarre and tragic, she looked like a normal girl to me.

He was very effeminate looking.

I just think doctors are too quick to grant such procedures, I dont necessarily think its wrong, but I think more care should be taken, especially at such a young age, where sexual confusion is common.

If one is not happy with your gender (barring physical or hormonal issues) how can you be happy as an artificial opposite ?

That's ok with me, one rule....no tongue....and I am no slag so please show some respect.....its tits first. :wub:

1. im no "kiss and tell"
  2. there aint enuff alchohol in the world to go thro that again...
  3. and yes its tits were really nice

end of.....

It's a mental health problem, and should be treated as such.

Oh no, you can't say that, it is their human right to be un-decided about their sexuality and it is also their human right that we the taxpayer get to pay for it.

I wonder how many have had gender re-assingnment, not liked the result and had the whole process reversed?

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

I wonder how many have had gender re-assingnment, not liked the result and had the whole process reversed?

What? Like- man, women then back to man again?

Almost like when being a man he knew what he wanted, soon as he becomes a women she cant make her mind up? 😂

Quite a few. I know of a lot of de-transitioners who are public about it and are trying to make sure that more people don't get swept up in the madness. They are mostly gay people who were convinced by a conservative/Christian Society that as being gay is so evil they had to be a heterosexual that was born into the wrong body. Others were people who didn't fit into a neat pink/blue box, e.g. males that liked dolls, females that wanted to play football. Really really sad examples of intolerant and narrow minded parents expecting that a boy should be like *this* and a girl should be like *that*

Let's just take a break and revisit what we have known for years. Whatever your biological sex, gender is something thrust upon you by the world around you. Put a brain on the slab and you can't tell if it's male or female. Read Cordelia Fine's "Delusions of Gender" if you want a precis of all the research.

"autogynephilia" is the name for the mental condition where a man is turned on by the idea of himself as a woman.

I am more scared of the Trans activists than I am the antis. Seriously. If anyone wants to discuss this with me I will respond by PM. I will finish my public contribution by this: If anyone tells my daughter she is really a male because she likes football, shooting, being in control, stands up for herself, is clever, strong, fancies women, or anything else that is traditionally a "male" quality I will only be constrained in my actions by my respect for the law and the fact I value my shotgun licence. Likewise anyone telling a boy of mine he is really a girl because he has feelings, he cries, plays with a doll, likes pink or fancies men is going to get the same.

Wow, great (and interesting) post ehb.

I am very liberal I don't care what anyone does as long as it does not effect me or anyone else, I don't care what consenting adults get up to or what they wear whilst doing so but although i don't care I have always been confused by the gender reassignment thing. Being gay i get, you like the same sex and that to me is no big deal whatsoever but having surgery to remove your manhood is something i find very odd, although it doesn't bother me per seh