Radiohead at Glastonbury

billytheghillie

Just got in from Tom Jones on Perranporth beach, not my sort of music but Christ he can belt out a tune. Best thing we walked there had a few beers with friends great night.

were there many people there? I watched a little of glastonbury on tv. 10 seconds of radiohead and then 10 seconds of dizzy rascal. considering the cost involved, the miles of queues and the general agro ( it is usually a sea of mud) Naah. turned box off.

were there many people there? I watched a little of glastonbury on tv. 10 seconds of radiohead and then 10 seconds of dizzy rascal. considering the cost involved, the miles of queues and the general agro ( it is usually a sea of mud) Naah. turned box off.

I have no clue I'm not at Glastonbury.

Not Glastonbury,, the Tom Jones thingy.

It was good sold out I think. If you have a Google at "Bands in the sands" you see who else is coming to play on Perranporth beach I think Seasick Steve is next, plus we have Tunes in the dunes next week 3 day festival on the beach including Primal Scream.

My highlights of the weekend were, in no particular order apart from the top spot

Foo Fighters absolutely awesome,

The Killers

Katie Perry

First Aid Kit

Halsey

Father John Misty

Rag and Bone Man

Biggest disappointment to me was Ed Sheran, I like some of his stuff but not last night.....I just don't think it worked, well for me anyway....

:shaun:

Radiohead you need to be high as a kite to appreciate them. Its drugs music to me.

Foo Fighters were a bit clichéd, a tired performance, going through the motions

Ed Sheeran I thought he did well although he's not my choice for music in the car

Dizzy Rascal left me cold. A lot of energy and a good visual performance for a festival stage though

Elbow? the clue is in the name

Edited by Vince Green