F1.

Red-dot

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? A narrow track with angled armco on mid bend and 3 SC's and race stopped. Hamilton slamming on the brakes and causes Vettel to rear end him then Vettel retaliates by side swiping him.

And that constitutes a farce? If your not enjoying it........simply turn over!

Really? A narrow track with angled armco on mid bend and 3 SC's and race stopped. Hamilton slamming on the brakes and causes Vettel to rear end him then Vettel retaliates by side swiping him.

He didn't brake, vettel wasn't paying attention and rimmed him, typical ferraris :-) penalty for dangerous driving! Edited by Twistedsanity

Not really a farce though. Vettel went into the back of the lead car. Then had a hissy fit.. I think its a great race

Edited by ShootingEgg

Good race and looks interesting right to the end with potential for more tears in the last lap.

Best race I've seen in a long time, the winner 18 years old and Williams popped on the line for second.

Edited by figgy

Where there is blame there's a claim!

After5 laps I got bored and retreated too the man shed,some things livened up then?

Edited by Davyo

bloody right..............i really enjoyed it for a change.............really dissapointed vestaffen didnt get into the mix....things would have really hotted up............

F1 was getting really boring until it throws something up like this.............christ that bottas is a miserble bore.........

pleased for ricardo ...

Better races when the safety car comes out lots of times. The restarts liven thing up. Loved motor racing during the seventies and eighties as it was full of drama very rarely a dull moment and the drivers were real characters.

This Baku race was as close to it as I've seen in a long time. If you dont like contact or cars getting smashed up don't watch touring cars.