New NV????

Phil9

Hiya guys very happy is not the word๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜,,,, I have been given a new archer night vision unit that attaches to the rear of my scope,, I love it.. Haven't been out with it yet tho, just been getting it to fit nicely on my hmr and .223,had a good mooch with it at night in the garden and scanning the fields while out in the car,, the quality its bang on, I'd say out to a good 500/600 yards,, so my question is have any of you guys got 1 or used 1 and what are your views.. Thanks,, phil๐Ÿ‘

yes got one brill bit of kit if you say you was looking in the garden i hope you know you can burn the lenses out if looking at any light to long day light or street lights

ย 

I found the firefly did a good job doing that, a nice dark patch in the center, still usable though. That was until i left it in the cupboard switched on,,,, and even forgot to switch off the nice bright 60w light bulb in there too.

ย 

Cost me a new tube, but it was around 6 or 7 years old so i needed a new one anyway :-(