GoPro hero+ with gun and dog mounts

Ash it's em

Hi

This is my GoPro hero + in like new condition as I bought it just before I did my back in.

Comes boxed in original box with charger lead , 32 g micro SIM card , hard genuine GoPro hold all (zip up box ), dog mount which is for middle to big dogs. It's mounted either on back or on the chest of the dog. A head mount, a proper gun or fishing rod mount, comes with loads of backs . With it been touch screen it as some none waterproof screens , it's all so wifi or Bluetooth connection too smart phones all you need do is download the free app and away you go.

Can send photos if you dm me.

Will send by Hermes. Too main land uk only.

£200 Ono

Cheers ash

Edited by Ash it's em

Hi basically it's a GoPro camera which is in a water proof case, it's got a touch screen back . Can be connected too your phone by installing the fee GoPro app. When connected you can see a what your camera is pointing at and you can also set it recording and stop it. On the app there is a editing tool. With it been Bluetooth/wifi it can be connected to a pc or tablet throw the app. Mine comes with a hard zipped up case , many different backs some waterproof some not, it comes with a two position dog harness, a head harness, and a gun mount witch clamps too underneath your barrel then you screw the camera too it with the thumb screw. Because on a gun the camera is mounted upside down you go into the settings and rotate the camera so it records the right way up. I'm sure there is loads more features which I've not found out or mentioned.. they are in my opinion the best sports camera available. Hope this helps. I can't work out how to add links . So tryed my best to explain for you. Cheers ash