leather therapy

mel b3

hiya guys ,

ive been feeling a bit lost over the last few weeks , so today i decided to try something to focus my mind for a while , with lins guidance , i made myself a new leather wallet(ive been asking her to make one for me for five years) , its nowhere near the quality of the wallets that lin makes , but its acceptable ,i made it all myself , and it was very therapeutic .

post-1082-0-11992800-1498672732_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-71119400-1498672758_thumb.jpg

post-1082-0-36842700-1498672852_thumb.jpg

Is that hand stitched or machine stitched Mel.

Looks a very tidy job whichever. I know where to come when my present one wears out.

Not wishing to grab your thunder but I am looking at getting a gun slip for my 410. PM me so I can make an order.

It was done on the machine and turning it by hand, i cant use the industrial machine like lin. She sews leather as quickly as the women sew knickers on coronation st lol.

Pm on way regarding gunslip, were stil running a little behind due to our bereavement.

I can't see any faults in that mel and I'm serious mate. Really like the colour contrast of the stitching. What colour is the leather? Now you know you've got a job in retirement

Hope all is well.

lin cant remember what the name of the blue leather is , but the thread was electric blue.

Good job Mel looks great and hope you and the family are bearing up ok.

as well as can be expected thanks daf , just be glad to get through the funeral on monday.

Hi Mel I have one of Lins wallets as you its a lovely wallet.

If i was in the market for another one i would not mind one you made.

Tony

id love to be able to make leather goods , to a high enough quality to make a living from them . my next project will be a new belt , belt making materials are a bit too expensive to throw away if i mess up , so i need to make sure that i get it right first time.