.22 cartridge cases.

Hi Guy's. Looking for a small supply (dozen or so) used .22 cartridge cases. They have proved to be very useful fitted into the end of my Crossbow bolts. Stop the string from wreaking havock to the fibre glass tube. Just by chance I discovered that they were a perfect fit. If anyone can help me out with this, then obviously I would cover the postage and packing. Be very grateful to anyone that can help me out. Many thanks. Walt.

Edited by cypher000

Hi Rimfireboy. Many thanks for the lovely packet of spent .22 cartridge cases. They arrived here safe and sound and are in beautiful condition. You will be pleased to know that they will suit my purpose perfectly. Thank you and all yours for the help you have given me. I shall not forget such kindness. By the way, you forgot to enclose your address so that I could return the postage. If you can let me have that, then I shall be happy to do so. Again, many thanks for all you have done for me. Regards to all the membership. Walt.

Edited by cypher000