browning invector extended chokes

viking

does anyone know where i can get some from, iv seen some at truelock and briley but they dont ship to the uk, i want the extended ones in black, been looking for ages now and evertime i find some there in america, i have a mate who lives in america i might contact him and get him to order them and then send them to me

post-9513-0-29857300-1498752008_thumb.jpg

https://www.brownells.co.uk/epages/UK.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/UK/Products/54802155000203/SubProducts/155000206

Try these, or others from Brownells ..... I believe winchokes and Invectors are the same thing ....

thats looks just the job mate, as i was just thinking i dont really need a full set as i only really use 1/4 and 1/2, then thought a 3/4 or a full would also be useful to have, and thats exactly whats on offer, top find :good::good:

i looked at this site before but everything was in $$,

this has a uk address so will the chokes be sent from there?

as iv just seen this in the shipping bit.

DELIVERY SCHEDULE

All orders are shipped from Brownells in the USA, normally we achieve 5-7 working days delivery from dispatch but we ask to allow 7-10 in case of issues.

Unfortunately the UK shooting market is too small to hold over 60,000 products in stock, therefore we have to ‘drop ship’ from Brownells in the USA (this is done for all the European Partners, Brownells France Germany etc). All prices include duty, vat and excise.

You can check the status of your orders and backorders by logging into ‘My account’ and going to your ‘My orders’ section where you will also see your tracking details. The tracking will not show until ParcelForce have collected the order from customs and scanned it in to their system and will only show as 'advised' until such time as it is scanned into their system.

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS

After a strategic review of Customs export and import restrictions on most of the products, we have regrettably decided that we are no longer able to accept or process orders for international customers outside the UNITED KINGDOM (UK).

Regrettably due to the excessive freight costs we no longer ship to the Channel Islands.

We do not ship to BFPO addresses.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your valued custom in the past and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Guest cookoff013

you can get those from chriss potter.....

i got all my briley chokes frm him. they are great, brilliant value too.

i might get a full for the new benelli, i`ve been mainly using the factory full, but i prefer brileys (dont know if they make a diff. over the array of cartridges,)

but i should get a 1/4 for steel ****.

• 2 weeks later...