Cancer

digger

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Digger bad news please be positive have a look on google re canabis oil in the treatment of cancer a good friend has had some excellent results by using it was given five weeks two years ago now all secondary cancer gone and one small area of first stage left in upper intestine dew to be removed by surgery American consultants have recognised the benefits of the oil the amount you take is about a grain of rice on a tic tack per day or if you smoke this is another way to absorb all the best do not be afraid to post on here all in all great bunch of guys please be open and easy to talk as this is very difficult for your family having to watch you deal with things have a look on you tube how to make said oil loads of information hope this helps

Hi Digger bad news please be positive have a look on google re canabis oil in the treatment of cancer a good friend has had some excellent results by using it was given five weeks two years ago now all secondary cancer gone and one small area of first stage left in upper intestine dew to be removed by surgery American consultants have recognised the benefits of the oil the amount you take is about a grain of rice on a tic tack per day or if you smoke this is another way to absorb all the best do not be afraid to post on here all in all great bunch of guys please be open and easy to talk as this is very difficult for your family having to watch you deal with things have a look on you tube how to make said oil loads of information hope this helps

That doesn't help in the ******* slightest does it? The guy has put his life on his shirt sleeves on here and you're offering some quack medicine before he and his family have even started to get their head around this diagnosis.

'A grain of rice on a tic tac?'

Jeeze

Edited by kyska

That doesn't help in the ******* slightest does it? The guy has put his life on his shirt sleeves on here and you're offering some quack medicine before he and his family have even started to get their head around this diagnosis.

'A grain of rice on a tic tac?'

Jeeze

was not my intention to cause any distress only to help the amount of oil to use is about the size of a grain of rice on a tic tack as the oil is bitter so the sweet makes it easier to handle ,if you want to take this further I have been fighting cancer for eight years so I have a dam good idea where he is at hence keep positive talk to your family it is really hard for them as well whats you positive input

Edited by Saltings

Truly a horrible thing to be going through, I lost my brother in law to brain cancer 8 weeks ago then my dad to bowel cancer 2 weeks later. It's easy for people to say keep your chin up but it's a dam sight harder doing it. Fingers crossed everything works out for you.

Edited by Luckyshot

was not my intention to cause any distress only to help the amount of oil to use is about the size of a grain of rice on a tic tack as the oil is bitter so the sweet makes it easier to handle ,if you want to take this further I have been fighting cancer for eight years so I have a dam good idea where he is at hence keep positive talk to your family it is really hard for them as well whats you positive input

I'm not retorting, as below it'd be inappropriate.

PM me if you want to discuss.

Come on guys, let's not bicker on this thread,

Digger has enough going on without thinking that his posts will cause an argument

:shaun:

Agreed,and apologies for my outburst. Edited by kyska

I wouldn't dismiss what you are saying out of hand, as there does appear to be a number of success stories using medicinal cannabis oil, where conventional medicines have failed.

Sorry to hear your news digger, my mum had similar this week, she had a whipple opp last year removing half the stomach but check up says its back in her liver now, as others have said do what you need to and try to stay up beat.

We lost my dad nearly six years ago they said cancer, could well have been down to asbestos related, but we got a long good bye with nothing left unsaid make the most of your days and family.

I hope you can find the resolve and strength to manage your illness to the best possible outcome.

Do everything you can to make yourself and those you care about smile, it may not change the outcome, but the times we spend smiling are also the most cherished.

Thank you all. Some of the posts and messages have made me shed many tears. The kind words, private messages and thoughts are all beyond anything I expected. I have to seek help as to how to help my four year old daughter cope and stay strong for her. I wasn't looking for sympathy, I guess I wanted to vent.

You are all helping more than you know.