Esse ironheart wood burning cooker

pond digger 007

If you want a price on one of these I can give you a price as one of the businesses I do the finances for sells and installs woodburners etc and we have an Esse trade account.

Pretty sure they come highly rated

Was looking at one but you won't get much change if any out of £4K :o

We bought a "Prity" wood burning range cooker brand new for £280. That's two hundred and eighty pounds. Delivered. It's not bad looking, pretty well made and gives off good heat. Not going to have the longevity of the Esse but for the cost saving I can replace it every year for 15 years before I'm out of pocket (not that it should need it)

We had one fitted some years ago. Despite help from the suppliers and the manufacturer we could not control the draught and it ran very hot - the thermometer dial just went all the way round. It had to come out and we sold it at a substantial loss, with help from the suppliers. Perhaps we were unlucky but tread carefully. It's an expensive piece of kit for something that simple.

We had one fitted some years ago. Despite help from the suppliers and the manufacturer we could not control the draught and it ran very hot - the thermometer dial just went all the way round. It had to come out and we sold it at a substantial loss, with help from the suppliers. Perhaps we were unlucky but tread carefully. It's an expensive piece of kit for something that simple.

As above...hot, hot, hot as a woodturning stove. So converted to stove + water heating for feed into central heating system. Now it hardly ever reaches a working temperature as an oven :(

Beware.

Also Esse back up, point of contact by phone for spares etc....:( beware....