Kodi

Mungler

Mungler if Exodus has been nuked<Sky n Virgin block them >Uk Turks has all the same as well as their Turkish channels.Also you could reset to factory settings and reinstall worked on 3 peeps at works box,s .Sky want you to pay so will block UK server,s atb

So then, anyone else have a kodi box that no longer works?

Anyone got any ideas or a plan B?

Get a cable or satellite (or both) box from the internet, make sure you have broadband, a dish or a cable feed.

Learn how to download the images and plugins onto the box.

Find a person who has their own server, pay 40 quid a year and get all the channels in glorious HD

I've been doing this for years :yahoo:whistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.C4o9Gkz38P.gi

Guest stevo

And right at the end they all ..............................................................................

Hahaha don't you dare 😂 I've just had to start again cos the other half has now taken an interest.

My kodi on my firestick works bang on

Same here, mine working well to.

Do t know how others are set up, but will run updates every time it is turned on. The chap who set it up for me said that if they are not on automatic update and they miss a few versions, that often they just won't catch-up.

I'm not techie on these at all so no idea how true that is

Guest stevo

Same here, mine working well to.

Do t know how others are set up, but will run updates every time it is turned on. The chap who set it up for me said that if they are not on automatic update and they miss a few versions, that often they just won't catch-up.

I'm not techie on these at all so no idea how true that is

I don't have a clue how mine works but it does and it updates it's self.

Just finished watching the new aliens covenant. Brilliant I thought even the missus liked it.

That's something my kodi or pulse hasn't done for s while auto update, used yo fo it each time you put it on.

I'm getting a now TV pass for the lions on Saturday tho it did my head in freezing last week during the second half.

We sacked off Sky nearly 3 years ago and the only program I will miss if I can't get Kodi back on the road is Game of Thrones.

Take a sky subscription, a mobile phone contract and a broadband subscription and that is a tidy pension payment each month right there :lol:

You need to change repositories as the main one most used (tv addons) has shut down due to court action.

You need to be running Kodi 17.3 and follow the instructions here.

There are other repositories but they are getting hammered by users so this one seems is a quick fix until it all calms down.

Just make sure you reboot once it updates

Just re did mine and my dads this way and they are working fine

Edited by timps

We sacked off Sky nearly 3 years ago and the only program I will miss if I can't get Kodi back on the road is Game of Thrones.

Take a sky subscription, a mobile phone contract and a broadband subscription and that is a tidy pension payment each month right there :lol:

Watch game of thrones on my laptop..

HDonline.to

Or

Vumuu

Or putlocker

These sites have it all on HD