Coming to a shed near you

activeviii

It would seem from what l have read that they are playing on the under staffed police position that has been forced on us by government cuts.

In that they wish to enter out buildings without having a police officer in attendance, although they would have to inform the area police of their activity in securing an ill treated animal.

Must have missed the paragraph on the future right to inspect our guns! OTT statement.

Many animal rehousing groups will request a home visit to ensure that you are fit to own one of their animals as they would not wish it too suffer at the hands of another abuser.

They dont give a monkeys bum about dogs barking for doom all day as they are left outside .Mrs reported 1 several times 3 years later its still out there .The beep beep she spoke to said not their remit but would she like to donate towards their cause :hmm:

Edited by clakk

RSPCA wanting the right to enter sheds, outbuildings and garages. What ever next. Right to inspect guns to make sure your lawful and fit to own an animals.

Having a laugh arnt they

I am no big fan of the RSPCA but the thing is if they do not try to catch these wicked people who treat animals so badly then from what I have seen there is not anyone elc who is going to do it the police cannot cope with catching thieves and robbers/killers let alone spend time saving a starving dog cat or horse but hay they are only animals after all why bother.

If the rspca were going after neglect cases puppy farms and cruelty like they should be doing, I doubt anyone would have an issue with them.

But the political stance they take constantly going after hunts wasting money, refusing to re home dogs where they will work that's what gets up peoples noses

RSPCA wanting the right to enter sheds, outbuildings and garages. What ever next. Right to inspect guns to make sure your lawful and fit to own an animals.

Having a laugh arnt they

inspect my shed and guns any time they wish , as long as they have permission from the law ,anyone sets foot on my property who isn't invited gets the same treatment

I agree with fwd. There are many aspects and policies the rspca have that I do not agree with. BUT without them who would deal with the sick and injured wildlife, the stray cats and dogs that get ran over and then reunite with the owners. They seem to be the only ones that actually try to bring cruel sickos to justice. If you meet certain criteria like pensioners for example, you can get your pet treated at a reduced cost. A standard fluid drip at the rspca costs approx £15 whereas a private practice would charge at least £100. There's no smoke without fire, so I think that if an inspector wants to enter a property then there is probably a very good reason for it and if anything is going to save the police a lot of time and resources that could be used elsewhere.

they are trying to get the right to enter your property without police being present it was on the tv yesterday ..........................how many extra prosecutions will that result in them trying to bring ...the jumped up bunch of muppets that they are ...

I.M.H.O they are SO FAR AWAY from the orginisation they were set up to be its unreal