Now I get it!!

Steveveets

Shot at a local clay club this morning - usual inconsistency until towards the end it was suggested I needed to just react to the clay rather than try and anticipate so we tried without me calling and just reacting to the clay when it was released - what a complete revelation, seemed to be able to hit the clay with ease. Now I won't be not calling in future (It was the shoot owner that suggested it so he was obviously ok with it) but I know now to relax and take it all a bit more naturally and perhaps my scores will improve as well(fingers crossed!!)

I alsways love it with these type of comments, bearing in mind we are all holding guns........"don't think just shoot". It always sound contrary to logic to me but it does work.

Can I also add - stare the clay to death to get good focus on it and practice a consistant gun mount.

I alsways love it with these type of comments, bearing in mind we are all holding guns........"don't think just shoot". It always sound contrary to logic to me but it does work.

Can I also add - stare the clay to death to get good focus on it and practice a consistant gun mount.

+ 1.