Last Outing for a While

I have not been out for a good many weeks due to other priorities but DB went out last week at the request of a Farmer and had 119 on downed barley so this weekend we headed straight to the field. At 10.00 it had a flightline up the centre of the field but very slow so we agreed to set up and if it did not work we would move on. We were set up for 11.00 with two thawed birds on the magnet and ten on cradles. The shooting was steady and when we had fifty down we started to bring birds in and kept them in damp Carp sacks . We knew we were onto a good day when we had two hundred in the sacks , we packed up at 18.00 and picked up for an hour with the total being Three hundred and sixtyseven we must have shot at least four hundred plus but the dog was and the end of his tether.

This is my last post for a time as I'm off on my drive down to Greece for eight weeks and leaving the stubbles for the other shooters . Just leave me some room at the gaame dealers when I return.

100_2968.jpg

Edited by pigeon controller