Clear out!!

Sir_Adam

Giving up for a while as I haven't been in ages and don't want to have to move all the new stuff to my new house when we move. So here goes...

Two pigeon magnets one is newer that the other

First one is an older one still works fine and a bit faster that the newer one (this could be down to battery) sold

Second is the newer one cost me over £120 new comes with extension wire and an adjustable speed button so you can save battery life. £50

Fuds I have two sets of these and hey have been used a handful of times. Over £50 new let's say £30 for the two sets

Some about 12 I think half pigeon shells seen better days but still do the job £5

Wire full body pigeon baskets I will call them got a load of those and will do them at £10 for all of them

Hide netting (ghost one which is great so your barrel doesn't get stuck as you pull it up) and poles £15

Bergen which I use to carry it all in and I have had for years. In good condition I'd say £15

Have some .17 Hmr bullets to but can't remember the amount will check them as well and post cost later.

Message me for carts and .17 round details

Collection only as posting would be a hassle as most of it is just to heavy

All are open to offers pm me or call/text me on 07950221943

Thanks for looking :D

Edited by Sir_Adam

As a few hVe asked about the cartridges I will have a look at what I hVe got at home when I get back later and stick a price on but like with everything else I am open to offer so don't be shy to ask as it's just sitting there collecting dust

Still chirpy as ever I see 😂

75-410

150 fiber number 6 mixed

150 Ely firsts 7.5

50 Kent velocity 7.5

90+ mixed plastic wad 6-7.5

70+ eley lightening steel 36 no3

25 Remington steel 1 3/8 number 2

35+ Remington steel 1 3/8 BB

24 Nitro steel 31/2" 1 9/16 bb

25 black powder classics for a bang

There is well over £200 worth of carts there don't want to split ideal but would split steel from lead. Ideally would like about £180 for he lot but as with the rest I'm open to offers.

As for he HMR rounds there is about 180 of those and let's call them £30 as I have absolutely no idea if hats right or not. So again offers accepted. Local pick up or drop off

Thanks, adam

• 3 weeks later...