barley stubble

oowee

Set off to shoot today with a threat of rain it was not looking good.

Shooting over the barley stubble so there was a fair chance of a few pigeons. I was set up first and had bagged 8 blacks before my mate had set up at the far side. That set the pattern and we bagged just short of a hundred birds from either side of the field before rain stopped play, with only 3 pigeons. A pic of my bag (unsorted due to rain) is below. The farmer came over to collect the gate key and brought a bag of beef joints as a thank you :).

After we went to see some standing barley on another farm and a good 50 pigeons sitting on the wires :good: Will be there thursday. 20170711_120126_zpsysemwbop.jpg

Set off to shoot today with a threat of rain it was not looking good.

Shooting over the barley stubble so there was a fair chance of a few pigeons. I was set up first and had bagged 8 blacks before my mate had set up at the far side. That set the pattern and we bagged just short of a hundred birds from either side of the field before rain stopped play, with only 3 pigeons. A pic of my bag (unsorted due to rain) is below. The farmer came over to collect the gate key and brought a bag of beef joints as a thank you :).

After we went to see some standing barley on another farm and a good 50 pigeons sitting on the wires :good: Will be there thursday. 20170711_120126_zpsysemwbop.jpg

dont get the new gun rusty in the rain. well done