so sad

kody

My Mrs is a Chiropractor.

In her circles it's a fairly common theory that there's gonna be pretty much an epidemic of neck problems in the not too distant future.

Not hard to believe when you see how many people and some from a very young age staring down at a phone. She even shouts at me HEAD UP!!!

Good for business though I guess haha!

hello, i would also consider eye sight and R S I on txting fingers to be a future problem, i am just amazed how quick these youngster can do a txt when i take forever and still spell wrong. :rolleyes:

With the loss of general conversation in creeps the wot i ment was culture, the correct use of language is dying out more so every year, its terrible to see, its phenomenal the rate at which its happening.

I wathed some footage of a formal police interview, " i dint do nothing" was repeated by the person being interviewed, clever or ignorant? coppers had no idea on the double negative.

Edited by Rupert

I think its the fear of missing out on something.

I remember on school holidays I went out at 8 am ish and was told dinner was at 5:30 pm and that's when I got home. No one new where we were or what we were doing. I might call in with 5 friends in tow and grap a packet of crisps each for lunch then off again.

Exactly same for me, never watched tv or listened to music in the 70s I was in the fields all day every day. Sometimes had the air rifle with me always had a sheaf knife on me belt.