benelli semi auto miss feeding

gemini52

I agree, Krugerandsmith.

My Benelli M2 had the same problem from new, with the second or third cartridge getting stuck on the carrier. It did it with all cartridges, albeit some more frequently than others. It certainly saved the lives of a few pigeon, as well as costing me a few extra clays down the club!

At first I stuck with it, trying different lubricants and hoping that it just needed more time to 'break in'.

However, a year later the problem still persisted, so I boxed it up and sent it back to GMK. It came back about 2 weeks later with a letter to say that something in the mechanism was out of tolerance (they did say, but I forget exactly what bit it was), which had been replaced under warranty. The gun has cycled all cartridges flawlessly ever since.

My Raffaello, on the other hand, cycled perfectly straight out of the box.

I agree with Krugerandsmith, it needs to go back to GMK - I said that in the second post in this thread.

The OP still has`nt told us, unless I`ve missed it, what model the gun is.

If it`s a Vinci it has to be said that they are notorious for jamming. I had one on test for a short while and it refused to cylce the second shot no matter what I fed it.

Saddler it's the stuff locksmiths use to lube door locks. Is it that bad?

Just had a read online and it's ok on anodised aluminium as long as you don't get chlorinated water on it so no salty water.

Won't be using that on my auto then, never had a problem on my other autos but only used it a few times dry. Molybdenum or teflon only for me from now on.

Edited by figgy

• 3 weeks later...

The gun was sent back to gmk two weeks ago,i rang them today,spoke to a guy in the work shop who told me the gun is down for a cartridge lifter up grade,the parts are now in so he said it should be sent back in a couple of days,they will test fire it to ensure its working correctly,so hopefully it will be sorted.

• 2 weeks later...