Pigeon with fac FX Wildcat

Hamster

This is one of my favourite haunts where I often set up under a tree with just a simple net and two mega sitty trees in front one at 42 and the other 50 yards, I had four there today in less than 2 hours, could have shot a dozen collard doves but don't really like to unless a farmer has asked specifically.

The group is using Exacts from inside the hide at 44 yards using the rigged up tree rest :) very pleased considering the leaves on the bush were moving in the wind. The pictures are from inside the hide, the view from outside and a close up of the £1 stool which I wrap around the tree with a carrier strap, I think you can just about make out a collard dove on the furthest tree.

post-33911-0-08617500-1500319703_thumb.jpg

post-33911-0-76245000-1500319718_thumb.jpg

post-33911-0-29347300-1500319731_thumb.jpg

post-33911-0-34590700-1500319888_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hamster

Comfy shooting that Hamster, what a cracking way to spend a few hours. I have a sub 12 s410 177 very accurate , I have been told the fx in fac are very accurate and your pics appear to support this.

atb

7diaw

Exactly that, :) the field behind is cut rape and I am sure I could bag 50+ in an afternoon decoying them and it's within easy walking of my house too :lol: but getting away for a few hours and shooting some for the pot is just as enjoyable. They got jointed and been marinating for the last two days and about to go on the BBQ in a few minutes. :)