Moderator for .22 L/R

scorpius

I use a sirocco mod. Works good enough for me. Mine is proofed not that on a 22lr it matters too much and the energy levels are not high enough to be a problem but at least I have the piece of mind that it is capable of handling the calibre it was intended for. It would be a disaster if a poor quality mod was to fail and cause your shot to go off course!

You can't go wrong with the SAK, Parker Hale or Sciroccos.

Got a SAK on my air rifle but this is the crazy law it is for .22 air or .22lr go figure .On my Bsa air rifle no need for it to be on ticket BUT if i wanted it on .22LR it would have to be on FAC approved slot if that doesnt prove that the law on moderators is insane i dont know what does .The disclaimer comes with it new from SAK telling you its your responsibility :hmm:

parker hale is a donkies years old design but still highly rated, SAK is also highly rated, I have an a-tec wave, small looks good and is really quiet.. think it cost me £35

can see my mod on my gun here

https://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/357097-my-rimfire-magic-1022-build/

Edited by kiffy