Enforcer Pro Decoys

Morning Gents,

Received my Decoys and I must admit they do seem to work....yesterday my mate was one end of a field using shells I was the other end using the enforcer and I had birds coming in after 5 minutes while my mate was still waiting for customers to show interest.

Could be coincidence I suppose,but I am putting it down to the Decoys,my mate is now going to purchase will be interesting to see what happens when we are both using enforcers on the same field.

Thanks

if the birds want to go to that part of the field,then they will any decoys will do,im shooting on cut barley and they are coming well,i use sillosocks,and had over 200 in 5 visits.they are not on the cut rape,tryed to get them on it today did not want to know, went back on barley and in they came.

if your mate was waiting for birds to show and you were into them after five minutes Its because the birds wanted your end of the field, might have been worth swapping decoys around to prove your point, but as motty said you were in the right place.

Morning Gents,

Received my Decoys and I must admit they do seem to work....yesterday my mate was one end of a field using shells I was the other end using the enforcer and I had birds coming in after 5 minutes while my mate was still waiting for customers to show interest.

Could be coincidence I suppose,but I am putting it down to the Decoys,my mate is now going to purchase will be interesting to see what happens when we are both using enforcers on the same field.

Thanks

I've seen these decoys and must admit they are very realistic and could understand that if you picked the correct spot pigeons will happily decoy to them without giving them a second glance, best of luck with your new purchases and let us so called experts know how they keep performing.