Anti hunting march

Mocking the man's speech impediment is no way to win the argument.

BASC and the Countryside Alliance should be able to muster more between them to dispute his claims on the day.

As for the BBC, other than the RSPB and the RSPCA I cannot think of a more biased left wing organisation. We will soon be reading or hearing of 'the crack of rifle fire' on the 12th August.

Mocking the man's speech impediment is no way to win the argument.

BASC and the Countryside Alliance should be able to muster more between them to dispute his claims on the day.

As for the BBC, other than the RSPB and the RSPCA I cannot think of a more biased left wing organisation. We will soon be reading or hearing of 'the crack of rifle fire' on the 12th August.

I don't see Steve trying to win an argument by doing that. He is making a wider point and taking the **** at the same time.

I see that Cwis sorry Chris Packham

No, it's 'Cwith' :lol:

Edited by Thunderbird

I see that Cwis sorry Chris Packham is trying to rally his loyal troops to attend a March on 12th August 2017. The venue is Cavendish Square Gardens at 1:30pm. He's advertising this on his Facebook page :|

It's called 'London March to #CrushCruelty'

Hope it absolutely ****** down! Edited by Davyo

Along similar lines of feeding the general public disinformation, take a look at this blog post; what is claimed to be in the bin, and to anyone with half a brain, what is actually in the bin!

https://raptorpersecutionscotland.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/mountain-hares-killed-and-dumped-in-a-bin-on-grouse-moor-in-peak-district-national-park/

Would be ironic if a group of 'pro hunt sabatures' turned up to disrupt it.

Actually that ain't a bad idea! Arrange a counter demo by pro fieldsports supporters, keep it peaceful but vocal....I don't reckon a gang of extremist/class warrior/anarchist/protectionist bigot could resist resorting to violence when forced to countenance anyone who expressed opinion that differs from their own!............

Whats the significance of holding it in Cavendish Square? Its almost locked in by big buildings so nobody will see it, its at the back of the shops in Oxford St and has a big underground car park under it.

So they won't need that many people to turn up to make it looked packed after all its not like they could fill Hyde park

Along similar lines of feeding the general public disinformation, take a look at this blog post; what is claimed to be in the bin, and to anyone with half a brain, what is actually in the bin!

That bin is remarkably clean and New looking. And the contents are incredibly clean and dry, considering its been left outside for any length of time. ???

https://raptorpersecutionscotland.wordpress.com/2017/07/26/mountain-hares-killed-and-dumped-in-a-bin-on-grouse-moor-in-peak-district-national-park/