Mel b leather gun slip

kingo15

Received my gun slip today that I won in the charity raffle.

It's out of this world, the quality and workman ship is 2nd to none.

To say I'm over the moon is a under statement. The cartridge pouch I have to is excellent.

You really should open a shop online selling this stuff you would clean up.

Many thanks again.

I'll post some pics up later for all to see

Signed by Scary Spice?

its mel b sweaty spice :lol:

I've wallets for each caliber I own. Excellent product excellent service .

I've never met Mel but my mate used to have Lin work for his dad and they say she's the best in the trade. Honestly

shes the best little tamworth pig in the trade :yes::lol:

thankyou for your very generous words guys . :good:

i wish youd stop it though , shes getting such a big head :yes::good:

Sadly I forgot to come on here and thank Mel and Lin for the excellent leather gun slip I bought from them a wee while back! It really is a superb piece of kit, just like their other leather items. Thanks again guys :-)

Sadly I forgot to come on here and thank Mel and Lin for the excellent leather gun slip I bought from them a wee while back! It really is a superb piece of kit, just like their other leather items. Thanks again guys :-)

youre very very welcome.

Is this a female thing as we have a lass locally who also produces some lovely leather work (El for Leather) - she works primarily on horsey stuff but produces fantastic gun slips and cartridge bags.

ive had a theory on this for some time . in my opinion , its because girls are generally introduced to(and more interested in) the whole sewing thing at a younger age . ive seen quite a few male and female sewing machinists and leather workers , and the women always seem a little more , comfortable / confident / just sort of natural , women also seem to pay more attention to detail , and just sort of make things nice. lin refurbs the odd piece of furniture(she doesnt have time to do much these days) , when i , or other blokes in the trade , would make do with a colour , she gets totally focused on a particular colour or type of paint , and nothing else will do , shed rather lose money than turn out something that isnt perfect.

Mel b do you have a web site?

im sorry esca but we dont have a website im afraid mate , we did intend to get one up and running , but , most of lins work is from repeat customers and word of mouth from here , and the auction site, she can barely keep up with demand even without advertising to be honest . we did think about expanding to keep up with demand , but we soon realised that our prices would have to rise dramatically (we try to sell our products , at , or below , trade price) , their would also be quality issues . if someone else was making our products , each item would need to be checked and tested thoroughly , and that would mean added time and cost. out of the thousands of items that we produced last year , iirc we had three items returned , none of them for quality issues . we offer a lifetime (sensible use) guarantee , so we need things to be right.

if you do a quick search for leather products , in the sales section , youll see quite a few of our products , if you cant see what you want just drop me a pm , we always do our best to help. we cant compete with the cheap chinese stuff , but were normally cheaper than any other uk suppiers with like for like products.

here you go buddy . heres a few pics of quite recent bespoke slips , im sorry that the pics arent the best quality , they certainly dont do the slips justice.

attachicon.gif20170325_170549_resized.jpgattachicon.gif20170429_174152_resized_7.jpgattachicon.gif20170721_132510_resized.jpgattachicon.gif20170417_145724_resized_7.jpgattachicon.gif20170413_085809_resized_8.jpgattachicon.gif20170413_085821_resized_8.jpg

Some very nice slips there!!

Is there a reason why Leather gun slips never seem to have a small pocket on the side of them? as opposed to the canvas/nylon type which nearly always do?