Mel b leather gun slip

kingo15

Nice work Mel. Obviously taught the girl all you know :yes::good: Can't wait to see what she comes up with for my 410.

ive taught her all she knows , if it wasnt for me , shed still be living in tamworth , eating out of dustbins , and smoking cigarette ends that are on the floor outside of pubs :lol: .

one of these days , shell see the things that i write about her on here , shes an angry little sod , and will probably give me a fat lip :lol: .

Some very nice slips there!!

Is there a reason why Leather gun slips never seem to have a small pocket on the side of them? as opposed to the canvas/nylon type which nearly always do?

in all honesty , i dont know . t can be done though , because she fitted an external pocket to the leather rifle bag that she made for me.

ive taught her all she knows , if it wasnt for me , shed still be living in tamworth , eating out of dustbins , and smoking cigarette ends that are on the floor outside of pubs :lol: .

one of these days , shell see the things that i write about her on here , shes an angry little sod , and will probably give me a fat lip :lol: .

in all honesty , i dont know . t can be done though , because she fitted an external pocket to the leather rifle bag that she made for me.

lol that's the jail house ;)

Edited by team tractor

Lin made me two leather covers for my CZ 452 / 527 which clip under the forend and over the barrel. They offer some protection to the rifle if resting it on rough surfaces.

These were made to order and I don't think they are generally on sale.

The two covers are top quality, as can be expected.

Have you got a list of what you make along with prices please?

Morning Lloyd,

I'm sorry mate , we just haven't been able to find the time to do a proper one . I'll try to get a fresh ad in the sales section over the next couple of days for you . Did you want anything in particular? ,or just a look through ?.

Morning Lloyd,

I'm sorry mate , we just haven't been able to find the time to do a proper one . I'll try to get a fresh ad in the sales section over the next couple of days for you . Did you want anything in particular? ,or just a look through ?.

Just a general look through really as I keep hearing such good things :)