Vinnie Jones

Benthejockey

Anyone seen the latest Vinnie Jones tweet that's upsetting the animal rights lot? It's a photo after apparently one nights lamping with a lamp and he's shot 100 foxes. It's been reported in the Daily Fail and is probably about to cause a **** storm on social media for a few days. What makes you laugh is if he did shoot 100 in one night, which you've got to be sceptical of, is they're probably RSPCA drop offs to be around in that sort of density. But who takes 100 bullets out with them at night unless they're taking a rimfire and going rabbiting?

About half a dozen different people posted it on Facebook last night that I saw with about a million vitriolic comments tagged on the bottom along the lines of I'd love to see how he felt being hunted for sport. I did bite at this one with this 'Well Susan I'm pretty sure that if Vinnie Jones was being hunted for sport he'd be filling his nappy but this isn't Predator so I'm pretty sure ol Vinnie hasn't got to worry you **** head.' It made me laugh and shut her up. She's someone who's actually gone mad about a fox killing all her chickens a few times.