plenty pigeons Ellsmere port area

I am working on the new Biomass plant at Ince near to Ellsmere port and its heaving with woodys 1000s in the fields and woods around the plant. It is hard to believe but i have never herd anybody shooting them in the last 8 weeks ive been there. Wish this was near home i would of been knocking on doors

That's my ground, and as I've been busy stalking and working over the last few weeks, the farm lads have been shooting it in the evenings,I'm there on Friday the farmer has called me already saying it needs extra guns,

Sounds like I'm gonna have a good weekend according to you and the farmer,

Flynny

frodsham n district wildfowlers shoot that area

Correct, they shoot north from ince towards manchester on the M56 along the entrance to the ship canal, and on the other side of the M56 ( which I shoot also), the pigeons have plenty to go at on either side of the 56 at this time of year, you can have a one shot day or a 200 plus day, bangers and flags or other teams of guns are a must to keep em Moving about

Flynny

hi flynny i some times shoot other side of m56 with my buddy who has plenty to go at had some good days on blacks alongside the gowy opposite the tip.

Yes mate there are plenty crows around the area,

Can I ask what are the pigeon feeding on?

Wheat

Flynny