Charles Boswell Information

redial

I wonder of Oldboggy would be so kind as to look up my recent purchase from Wabbitbosher?   Its a Charles Bosworth S/S 12G and the serial number is 5581 which seems a low number compared to some of the above and with it being a hammerless gun!    Its a lovely gun and I'm using it most weeks now.     Link to PW page original sales advert.  

16 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

Pm sent.

OB

Many thanks OB, I very much appreciate the time and trouble you took!     Lots of useful information!   I think my shotgunt dates to around 1910 although I'm relying on Rabbitbosher's eyesight rather than my own because I can't find a serial number on it anywhere!   [Edit -no sooner had I hit return, I picked up the stock and found the number on the trigger guard!]

Edited by nabbers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
26 minutes ago, Old Boggy said:

You`re welcome Lisa ........................oh, sorry, I thought you said thank you 

I didn`t expect to be showered with kisses,but the courtesy of a reply wouldn`t have gone amiss 

OB

:wub:............will i do ?...........if not jaymo...titghtchoke or mel3 ??

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

:wub:............will i do ?...........if not jaymo...titghtchoke or mel3 ??

Your on your own there Mate.

Chris you were far too quick, she hasn't been on since Monday evening, the day she joined.

Classic first post from someone who will not be a Member, only wants information.....................................