Possible oppurtunity later in year

Looking at getting a couple of guns on standby,so if your interested reply via PM only please.I will then keep your details and contact you when the need arises.

Firstly you must be competent in the use of a shotgun and in possession of a SGC and insurance. (this will be checked)

Have all your own decoying kit Corvid/Pigeon (although i can lend crow decoys if needed)

I will contact you when an opportunity arises.

You will only go accompanied by myself,and on my invitation.(Landowner aware of the offer and rules)

As with all shooting I cannot guarantee birds or big bags,thats the risk we all take im afraid.

You will be expected to turn up on time and at the pre arranged meeting place,and also leave the land as you find it(take all litter and spent carts home with you)

This will be later in the year when the Maize is chopped,if you think you can stick to the above criteria drop me a PM.This will be mainly corvid control with possibility of pigeon Hampshire area,all other questions will be answered via PM,sorry about having to read the riot act but so many ***holes out there, :oops: BB

Edited by Bluebarrels

If you can pick me up and drop me back home, I'd love to join you! :)

The usual line 'if only I was nearer'.

A good offer. Well done. :good:

On the contrary Steve some are prepared to travel a considerable distance,and one in particular has a job very similar to mine so should have lots in common,BB

I've Pm'd a couple of you asking for contact details,and informing you I will be in touch in the next few days.

If I have not replied to your PM I will keep your details just incase the current arrangements fall through,many thanks for your interest,BB

Edited by Bluebarrels

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...