Police programmes on TV.

Red-dot

i like police program's but yes, they are repeated far to much, some times its says, new police interceptors,then turns out to be a repeat, and iv noticed they dont call the chopper out as much as they used to, it used to be for anything which did seem a waste of money, iv seen then chasing scummy kids on motor bikes driving through parks and what not, my thought was whats the point as if there caught they get a slap on the wrist or a £50 fine that they pay back at a £1 a week, and the cost of the chopper chasing them is ridiculous, and all they do now is take there helmets off as the police can not pursue them with no helmet on, but the thing thats bugging me at the moment is the dropping of the word "the" when referring to "the police"

you are charged with "making off from police" it annoys me :yes::yes:

I tend to use my remote control to turn over if there is something I don't like! :rolleyes:

i like programs like that just so i can moan about them, some of the things people get caught doing of in possession of would land most normal people in prison, these scum ***** always seem to get cautions, small fines, supervision orders of get off scott free

hello, i have noticed if you looked on the tv listings say in a news paper it displayed a R a few years back but now when check the listing on the TV it is not show, many bbc programmes are shown 1 night and repeated the next, i do not watch many reality programmes but the one showing the oxford murder of the book dealer was interesting.

Can't be watching any of these 'reality' type programs that show for instance: A man in a blue car speeding at 100mph on a motorway and PC super plod is chasing him, then the adverts come on and the part two again details 'a man in a blue car is speeding at 100 mph on a motorway - and PC Super Plod is chasing him.

I know we're going to get infinite repeats but to repeat the footage within 15 minutes is change channel or throw the remote at the TV time.

Edited by Dave-G

Can't be watching any of these 'reality' type programs that show for instance: A man in a blue car speeding at 100mph on a motorway and PC super plod is chasing him, then the adverts come on and the part two again details 'a man in a blue car is speeding at 100 mph on a motorway - and PC Super Plod is chasing him.

I know we're going to get infinite repeats but to repeat the footage within 15 minutes is change channel or throw the remote at the TV time.

The 'recap' after the adverts is one of my pet hates and more programs are doing it, with adverts and the recap it cuts an hour program down to 30/35 minutes.

Always wondered if the "accused" have the option of having their face blurred out or if they get paid for appearing on the program without their face blurred??

They don't get paid either way. If production can convince them to sign a release form, then they are unblurred, if not, then they're blurred.

The 'recap' after the adverts is one of my pet hates and more programs are doing it, with adverts and the recap it cuts an hour program down to 30/35 minutes.

I think they do that for the old viewer's that have a touch of short term memory loss.

Lol

Exactly that, it allows them to recycle footage more than once. And a 5 min intro at the beginning, it pads it out.