Celtic fans

Davyo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what did those fans do to Manchester in 2008?..

It did...

...apart for Glasgow. Sadly.

Seriously,out in the 80s??

Maybe take your head out of the sand and Google football fans violence.

Ill start you off as far back as 2016,Marseille,England fans.

Why resort to England-bashing? The original post commented about a (Scottish) football club, yet instead of reacting to that, it's necessary to vent about somebody else being as bad.

Two wrongs and all that...

Why resort to England-bashing? The original post commented about a (Scottish) football club, yet instead of reacting to that, it's necessary to vent about somebody else being as bad.

Two wrongs and all that...

Re-read the thread,and you will see i did comment on the original post and said indeed Sunderland would look better.

I then righted the wrong where someone said football violence went out in the 80s,except in Glasgow.

A wee bit like when someone starts a thread regarding the PM giving the Irish some extra cash and someone brings up Corby and Co losing the election.

I think thats how threads go on forums,bit of discussion and all that.

England bashing,lol.Bit overly sensitive there.

Edited by sako751sg

My head isn't in the sand.

Scottish football is on the whole pretty peaceful, except for the carry on from the carry on with 2 Glasgow clubs. Which is what we were talking about...

My head isn't in the sand.

Scottish football is on the whole pretty peaceful, except for the carry on from the carry on with 2 Glasgow clubs. Which is what we were talking about...

Nope,the OP said he thought football violence went out in the 80s,to which you said it had,except in Glasgow.

I then pointed out it is alive and well,not just in Glasgow.

Not sure why people are getting sensitive and deflecting.The fact is football violence is a horrible blight that still affects the game in many places.

Aberdeen fans were involved 2 weeks ago in Bosnia.

Nope,the OP said he thought football violence went out in the 80s,to which you said it had,except in Glasgow.

I then pointed out it is alive and well,not just in Glasgow.

Not sure why people are getting sensitive and deflecting.The fact is football violence is a horrible blight that still affects the game in many places.

Aberdeen fans were involved 2 weeks ago in Bosnia.

I'm not getting sensitive... just explaining my statement. You were the one jumping telling me to get my head out of the sand.

I was talking in Scotland... because of the Celtic link.

And FYI Aberdeen fans were not involved. They were attacked. And not even by fans of the opposition club they were playing that week.

I'm not getting sensitive... just explaining my statement. You were the one jumping telling me to get my head out of the sand.

I was talking in Scotland... because of the Celtic link.

And FYI Aberdeen fans were not involved. They were attacked. And not even by fans of the opposition club they were playing that week.

Ok,maybe you should be clearer that you meant the only violence that goes on in Scotland involves the big 2.

And Aberdeen were involved,i didnt say they started the violence,but they were involved as they got a shoeing.

Heres a clip involving Hibs and Falkirk fans.Right enough,more posturing than fighting but it goes on up and down the country.

Re-read the thread,and you will see i did comment on the original post and said indeed Sunderland would look better.

I then righted the wrong where someone said football violence went out in the 80s,except in Glasgow.

A wee bit like when someone starts a thread regarding the PM giving the Irish some extra cash and someone brings up Corby and Co losing the election.

I think thats how threads go on forums,bit of discussion and all that.

England bashing,lol.Bit overly sensitive there.

Two wrongs don't make a right - stick to defending Celtic, not rubbishing anybody else.

And as for being chippy and over-sensitive - I'd look in the mirror/

Ok,maybe you should be clearer that you meant the only violence that goes on in Scotland involves the big 2.

And Aberdeen were involved,i didnt say they started the violence,but they were involved as they got a shoeing.

Heres a clip involving Hibs and Falkirk fans.Right enough,more posturing than fighting but it goes on up and down the country.

https://youtu.be/t49ooV3s3j4

Pretty sure I did say that... you just went off on one.

Aberdeen fans were attacked. They didn't start it and, as far as I am aware, they did not retaliate either.

If you wanted footage of violence maybe you should've found the Motherwell - Celtic game from 3(?) years ago where Celtic fans started destroying the stadium.

Or Aberdeen - Rangers from 2003(?) when Rangers fans firstly injured Aberdeen players, then tried to attack the fans...

Two wrongs don't make a right - stick to defending Celtic, not rubbishing anybody else.

And as for being chippy and over-sensitive - I'd look in the mirror/

+1

there is plenty of football violence that still goes on, generally not ur big clubs thou and to be fair there not real fans either.

I mind we were out in Carlisle for an all dayer a few years ago for a head wetting, pre seson 'friendly' time Carlisle were at home to Newcastle that day and millwall played an early kick of up in motherwell and stopped off in Carlisle on way home. never seen so many polis about and folk walking into pubs all day with their heads split open.

Safest place to be was in the boozer :good:

another time I was in Amsterdam to watch a Scotland game and some idiots from a tiny club just outside Glasgow turned up all burberry/stone island and started to fight with anyone Scotland or dutch fans.

To be honest UK probably has the best behaved fans in Europe now (while I love a good England bashing they were severly provoked in france and it will be a blood bath in Russia, feel sorry for them in advance already) many europaen stadiums have tiny away enclosures for league games that are totally enclosed and roof netted, some are even bullet proof glass.