HD38S Thermal Imaging Scope

cheekychappy

I have brought a newer version pulsar thermal and selling my HD38S

The unit works perfectly with no faults what so ever the Duracell batteries last all night and it also comes with a spare battery carriage.

If you want to test the waters with a thermal this is a great bit of kit and a game changer for night or day shooting as it works just as good in the day.

I have had it from new and the only reason it is for sale is that I up graded as we use it occasionally for our heating business to trace leaking underground heating pipe work.

The unit is three years old and used but is still in very good condition it has lived in its pouch when not being used, comes with its original box and leads.

All that is required is a battery charger to charge the Duracell AA batteries that will be included.

Collection preferred so you can see look and test the unit. but will post as well

£950 ono

I have brought a newer version pulsar thermal and selling my HD38S

The unit works perfectly with no faults what so ever the Duracell batteries last all night and it also comes with a spare battery carriage.

If you want to test the waters with a thermal this is a great bit of kit and a game changer for night or day shooting as it works just as good in the day.

I have had it from new and the only reason it is for sale is that I up graded as we use it occasionally for our heating business to trace leaking underground heating pipe work.

The unit is three years old and used but is still in very good condition it has lived in its pouch when not being used, comes with its original box and leads.

All that is required is a battery charger to charge the Duracell AA batteries that will be included.

Collection preferred so you can see look and test the unit. but will post as well

£950 ono

now this has to be the bargain of the month , fair play to you matey :good: .

When I switch the power on, it's tripping the electrics out. The power sockets is fine. If I turn the boiler on that's when it trips. It's a baxi 105he combo. Cheers chappy.

Obviously one of the electrical components has a fault on it and I would suspect the fan being the culprit.

Think the fan should start up first and as it trips as soon as you switch on then maybe thats it .

You really need to get it checked by a qualified person though.

Good luck