Suzuki Swift Sport

Davyo

Anyone got the latest model 2013 onwards.Seem to be a lot of kit for little money and some good reviews.Had a couple of Jimnys & a Vitara in the past that where bullet proof.Just acquired a new 2017 ignis and love it.So going to sell the Fiesta ecoboost and thinking about going all Suzuki,hence the Swift Sport.

Seen this at Springfield Suzuki with only 13k on the clock £7200

post-30855-0-77099300-1501443836_thumb.jpg

Edited by Davyo

Good fun little cars. Don't for a second think there a 'hot hatch' more a luck warm hatch. The biggest let down is the lack of power but with that comes great handling and decent mpg. Can't in any way compete with the proper hot hatches but a good reliable fun little car that's super cheap for what you get....coming from experience

My girlfriend has one

Comes with plenty of bells and whistles.. cruise control, leather seats etc. and has been no trouble at all and cheap to run. It was her second one as she had the previous model swift sport for her first car and then sold that to buy the later model she currently owns.

Returns 40mpg consistently and has been no trouble in her 2 years ownership, fun enough to drive but she's just 'outgrown' it at the grand age of 21 :lol: as she wants something she can chuck gardening stuff in along with the dog.

It never seems to have much 'poke' but I never really drive it and she never seems to go above 3500rpm so I guess the VVT doesn't get chance to work it's magic. As mentioned definitely not a 'hot hatch' having previously owned clio sports etc. however a good fun little daily car.

Edited by evolution380

Went to view the White one at Springfield Suzuki,13 plate with in 13k on the clock.Although 4 service stamps,i expected a mint car with low milage.But ever alloy had been curbed and the seats where a mess.Didnt even bother getting behind the wheel.

I'm not bothered about the performance as it can't match my ecoboost.I'm more drawn the looks of the car.I like the box look better than my Fiesta.

post-30855-0-59383400-1501517375_thumb.jpg

post-30855-0-43493100-1501517408_thumb.jpg

Edited by Davyo

Girlfriend has the sz4 (1.2) model, cruise control, Bluetooth, climate etc. Nice to drive and has had no issues in 7-8 months. Recently went to London and back from South Wales on just over 1/2 a tank of fuel and was more than capable on the motorway which to be honest as I usually drive more powerful large saloons I was dreading but it surprised me. The only thing I could suggest they may be able to improve would be sound deadening as it can be a bit 'tinny' on times, heavy rain etc.