Pest control summer

ollie

Hi all,

Been very quiet recently on here, building a house at the moment so haven't had much time for shooting. Got out a couple of times over the past month or so and bagged a few birds on camera, here is the latest instalment. A short outing for a couple of hours on a Friday afternoon on fresh cut silage after corvids and another outing on pigeons on standing barley. I'll hopefully get a bit more time in the next few weeks to get some shooting done during harvest.

Thanks for watching

Great clip and shooting there, what hide netting do you use please?

To be honest I can't remember. I know it's a stealth net, but sometimes its not great on the crows so sometimes i put an additional net on for cover.

That's one thing I'd like the look of getting into. Never done to much decoying but that looks like a good hour or twos craic! I'd hardly think my early 1900 sxs hammer gun would stick the abuse

Why not get into it. I'm sure there are plenty of crop fields on Donegal for you to have a go at.

what a lovely view from your hide........stunning.

The first field is on our pheasant shoot, makes for lovely view across the Irish sea.