Pheasant/Partridge Syndicate Near Inverness

Pheasant/Partridge Syndicate looking for guns for 2017/2018 Season.

8 Shoot days, Stand 1 Walk 1

2 pheasant pens and 7 partridge pens

2 Duck ponds

Vermin Control

Additional Walked up boundary days may be organised with also pigeon shooting on offer.

We usually have quite a few geese coming into the stubble fields during winter months also.

We are looking for guns that will help bring the shoot on to its full potential. Guns with dogs preferred.

6 work party days required each season and first year probation.

Syndicate under new management so a lot of work and improvements have gone into the shoot this season

with game cover, excavator and mulcher hired in to open up rides and improve drives. Input of tracks for better access. So we have cut back on bird numbers this year to allow for these improvements so that we can take the shoot forward.

This year 500 pheasants have just been put to wood and 200 partridges are on order for later on in the year. However as all our expenses have already been covered for this season then if we get any new guns in the coming weeks then we will be adding to the partridge numbers.

I think i have covered most

PM for any more information.

Jamie

Hi there we have 12 guns in the syndicate as of now but looking to increase this to about 16

Full gun is £650 and we shoot on Saturdays.

A couple of the lads work away so we will arrange a couple of walked up days which will be during week days so that for anyone who misses a shoot and the lads that work away get there moneys worth.

If you are interested drop me a Pm and i can arrange for you to see the ground and see what you think.

Cheers

Jamie