Hows the harvest going in your area?

Wooder

going tomorrow back on the discked rape field I shot a couple of weeks ago, still seems plenty of birds about, bit of volunteer rape sprouting on it now. they cut the wheat behind my house last night, started at 22.30 and finished about 03.00. they where going to bale today but we have had thundery showers all day.

Yeah the combine is on a field of barley 😀 Pigeons are already taking an interest and it's only been round a couple of times. Getting the urge to bunk off work early tomorrow. Sorted a bundle of mixed cartridges and hoping for a good test of the new Invested arm moderated 20

Yeah the combine is on a field of barley Pigeons are already taking an interest and it's only been round a couple of times. Getting the urge to bunk off work early tomorrow. Sorted a bundle of mixed cartridges and hoping for a good test of the new Invested arm moderated 20

You have a day off tomorrow getthegat , it will do you good , around here it should be dry all day and wet again later during the week , so after a few small chores in the morning I will be out in the middle of a freshly cut wheat field trying my best to fool a few pigeons to commit to my decoys and hopefully end up in my bag . :good:

had a call of the farmer to say he had cut the rape, when I got there the stalks were 2 feet high so I left it not wanting to drive across that, waiting for the wheat to be cut in the next field I went back to have a look and he had turned the rape over not a bird about, so no rape stubble shooting this year .