Fargo?

Doggone

How did Emmitt manage to get his car going after Nikki and the policeman shot each other. Did the AA sneak in off camera with a can of petrol?

Brilliant series!!

Andy

Oooh! you nit-picker, you.

I'm still trying to work out how Varga escaped from the warehouse.

This series took a bit more concentration that the earlier ones, but I rated it.

How did Emmitt manage to get his car going after Nikki and the policeman shot each other. Did the AA sneak in off camera with a can of petrol?

Brilliant series!!

Andy

I got that Nikki had a remote kill switch/scrambler.......

Im more concerned about the paramedics non existent efforts to preserve evidence.

Loved it, Fargo's just keep getting better imho.

Having read a write up in the weekends paper about the final episode, I was thinking of watching this on catch up with Da Boss - but I was looking for an entertaining series, not (what appears to be from the above comments) a disjointed error-strewn confusion.

Things like the no petrol and an inexplicable escape from a warehouse drive me NUTS!!!

Think I'll pass.

Edited by Eyefor

It was brilliant, yes it didn't spoon feed you the plot but sadly there are a whole group of people who want CSI type explanations at the end which you'll never get from Fargo

Although this isn't the Cohen brothers themselves it has their ambiguity and requires a fair bit of input from the viewer - it's great to have shows that make you think and that two people can view differently